Thursday, March 14, 2013

Trying (and I do mean trying) to stay committed :)

Wow! Starting this blog post, I'm thinking where do I pick up? As with most things, we all begin new adventures with best intentions to make it a regular routine butttt better later than never!

In my last blog post (in January ekkk), I was in an unsure spot regarding many aspects of my life, mostly personal. In bringing you all up to speed, somewhat, I am happy to report that most of it has become a clearer picture and God is ever so faithful in His promises to me. 

In the weeks passing, my marriage and faith underwent a great amount of testing (which I'm sure is not the last lol). I was spending many moments heartbroken and wondering, even to the extent of feeling like throwing in the towel. But you see, this is the beautiful part about God's faithfulness in my life. He see's me through different eyes, He knows my needs, and my limits. When I felt week and incapable, His strength and perseverance prevailed which to me is the most beautiful part. All of it points right back to Him and He receives the glory! This is not to say that each day I wake up and think that magically my life is perfect! In fact, sometimes it is the opposite as I continue to trust God and step into new paths He has laid out before me. But again, I pray and tell my Father, "Okay Lord, you know Jon and are still working on things and you know financially we need some money to eat and live." Years ago this extent to which I am trusting God with anything might have been impossible for me. But, for those of you that have been close to me and Jon, you know that the Lord has yet to fail us, nor will He! At times, the world may look at those of us that are believers and think, "Jeez, how dumb to just settle for that." However, it is my strong belief and conviction that in each and every circumstance that I choose to trust Him, it is my personal way of saying, "No! I won't settle at all! I only accept His best and His will for my life." So in moving forward with that perspective, God is continuing to love and encourage me in only a way that He can, surrounding me and Jon both with His Agape perfect kind of love bringing the two of us closer than ever regardless of our circumstances!
Remembering our high school sweetheart romance <3
A fun day in Santa Monica visiting with Jon's sister in from New York
And of COURSE! I must add (like I would forget!) I am officially Karen Hutchinson RN, BSN in the great state of California!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!! That was by far one of the most stressful things in my life truly putting both my nerves and faith to the test lol! Yet again my Abba Father is faithful to provide favor and blessing over not only my life but my profession. After having received my official liscensure, God has been faithful in already providing a variety of job leads and interview opportunities. As with other things in my life, I too am laying this "job thing" at the foot of the cross where it belongs. I am confident that my God has the perfect job all lined up for me and no amount of bad news about the economy or nursing hiring freezes can stand in His way :)
And Here it is my official license :)

Other than moving forward in those areas, I have been throughly enjoying my time with Jon and my family doing things like going to the beach, Palm Springs, and of course many days entertaining my favorite little 3 year old, my nephew Roman <3 

Until next time (and hopefully to report that God hand delivered my perfect job, because He will!) 

Officially signing out,
Nurse Karen

pastedGraphic.pdf
Always a sweet face! That gets Auntie every time :)
pastedGraphic.pdf
A fun day in Palm Springs with family <3

pastedGraphic.pdf
A perfect beginning to any day! Seeing this sweet face <3 Enjoying every momemt of our time together that I have missed so much while I was in school :)











No comments:

Post a Comment